2013 Hurricane Sandy Relief Effort
Date: February 23 - March 2
Informational Meeting: January 30th at 6:30PM
- (Includes airfare, lodging, food
and incidental transportation. Does NOT include: trip to NYC, spending money,
transportation costs to NYC for free day or any other costs to NYC for sight
- We will be flying into NY on Saturday, Feb 23. From there we will travel down into NJ and stay at a large Methodist building in Ocean Grove, NJ housing all of Calvary Chapel Relief Efforts staging and lodging. Each morning we will travel to a job site to clean, demo, build and love on the people whose lives and homes have been devastated by Hurricane Sandy. At the end of the week, we will head into NYC for a day of sight-seeing.
- Who is going?: Anyone God is calling.
- There will be an informational meeting for those who wish to participate on Jan 30th at the church at 6:30PM. That is also the deadline to sign up.
How Can I Help?
- You can help donate to the Sandy Relief Effort by texting 4SANDY to 41444